This Policy is intended to make Users/Clients understand the general rules for the processing of personal data, which are collected and regulated in strict compliance with the provisions of the personal data protection legislation in force, particularly the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 (“RGPD”).
The protection of privacy and personal data is a fundamental contract of Anivite S.A. with its Users/Customers. Anivite SA is committed to the protection and confidentiality of personal data, having chosen the standards it deems appropriate to ensure the accuracy, integrity and confidentiality of personal data, as well as all other rights of the respective holders, resulting in the processing of data in a lawful, clear and delimited manner to the authorized purposes.
Who is Responsible for Data Treatment
The person responsible for processing the data collected through this website is Anivite S.A..
Anivite – Rational Food for Animals, S.A.
National Road 10, Km 128
2615-142 Alverca do Ribatejo, Lisbon
Veracity of Information Provided
All information that the User makes available to us must be real and correct. For these purposes, the User guarantees the authenticity of all the data provided as a result of complying with the forms provided. In any case, the User will be solely responsible for the false or incorrect statements that he/she provides, and for the damages he/she causes to Anivite S.A., or to third parties, for the information that they provide us.
Third Party Websites
What does this privacy statement apply to?
This privacy statement applies to your personal information collected or processed through websites, mobile applications or other services and products that collect or process data and display this statement belonging to Anivite – Feed Rationale for Animals, S.A. . This statement does not apply to the websites, mobile applications and other services and products of such entities that do not display or link to this privacy statement, or that have their own privacy statement. This privacy statement applies to your personal information, that is, any information or combination of information that could reasonably be used to identify you.
We adapt our privacy practices to national data protection laws and collaborate with national data protection authorities if they believe that a privacy issue has occurred.
Anivite S.A. owns and operates the website you are visiting and will be the data controller responsible for the collection and use of your personal information. If you have a question about how your personal information is being used, you can contact the data controller whose contact details are displayed on the website.
What information do we collect and process?
We may collect or process various information you provide to us, including personal contact details and information associated with your product choices.
We also automatically collect certain types of information:
- Your Internet Protocol (IP) address or device identifier, your device’s operating system, browser type, websites visited before or after visiting our website, pages viewed and activities on our website as well as their interaction with the ads.
- Third-party services and advertising partners may also automatically collect information.
This information is collected directly from you, as well as through third parties that you have authorized to provide such personal information and, where permitted by local law, through publicly available sources such as social media.
Why do we collect and how do we use your information?
We may use your information for a variety of purposes, including: to provide products or services you request; to manage promotions (sweepstakes, contests and offers); to communicate with you; to display advertising; to improve our websites, products and services; and for other legitimate business purposes explained in more detail as follows:
- Provide the features, products and services you request: We may use the information we collect about you to fulfill your requests – and enable your use – regarding our features, products and services.
- Registration, Contests and Promotions: We may use your information to enter you into contests, to inform you of the results and to register you for certain features, products and services in accordance with the marketing preferences you select.
- To communicate with you and provide you with information: We may use your information to communicate with you, to respond to your queries or comments. We may also use your information to provide you with personalized content, information and to send you brochures, coupons, samples, offers and other information about our products. We ask visitors to provide email addresses to indicate whether they prefer to receive additional information or updates from us, or from our website, and only those who request this will receive follow-up communications from us. We also give visitors the option to “unsubscribe” at any time if they wish to stop receiving emails or other information from us.
- To provide you with other offers: From time to time, our brands will provide you with offers, coupons and information, including catalogs, via email.
- To improve our websites, features, products and services: We may use the information we collect to improve our product and service offerings, as well as our websites and features.
- For certain automated decision-making activities: We may use the information we collect for online advertising purposes and/or to generate a personality profile for you. Details of the personal information we collect, how it is used and how you can unsubscribe from any automatic decision making are explained below.
How do we share and disclose your information?
We may share or disclose your information:
- With Anivite – Rational Animal Feed, S.A.
- With sellers or agents. For example, we may share your information with companies we have hired to provide services on our behalf, including sales. They are not authorized to use this information for any other purposes, and must keep it confidential, unless otherwise authorized by you.
We may also share or disclose personal information, including the content of your communications:
- To comply with the law or respond to legal process or legitimate requests, including from law enforcement authorities and government agencies.
- To carry out investigations of consumer complaints, or possible infringements of the law, to protect the integrity of the website, to fulfill your requests, or to collaborate in any judicial investigation.
- To protect the rights or property of the Anivite – Racional para Animal S.A. group or our customers, including to enforce the terms that govern your use of the services.
- To act on the good faith belief that access or disclosure is necessary to protect the safety of our partners, customers or the public.
What are our policies regarding interest-based online advertising?
Ads we serve online using interest-based data are expected to be displayed with the Advertising Option Icon to help consumers understand how their data is being collected and used, as well as to give consumers choices who want more control.
How do we deliver ads through online interest-based advertising?
We may display advertisements both on our network of owned and operated websites and on third-party websites. When you visit one of our websites or view ads that we display elsewhere online, you may see different types of ads, such as text ads next to search results, or video ads on webpages. Sometimes these ads are based. in the content of the pages where they appear. Other times, these ads are generated by making the specific ad match your interests, as inferred from your online activities that have been collected over time. In interest-based advertising, the aim is to show you the ads that are most relevant to you.
To do this, we and some third-party advertising companies use technologies such as cookies to collect information about your interaction with our websites and other third-party websites (“Online Data”). This Online Data generally does not identify you to us personally and is generally aggregated with other data to create segments – user groups and certain general interest categories that we infer based on various factors (eg “kitchen fanatic”. “). Online Data may include:
- The web pages, products and services you view and the links you click when using our websites and services, as well as third party websites;
- Our emails you view and the links you click on that email;
If you view or click on ads that are shown to you;
- Demographic data or data of interest, including general geographic location resulting from the IP address;
- The search terms you enter when using certain search services.
We use this Online Data to gain a more accurate idea of the interests of the audiences we interact with – including you – so that we can serve ads that are more relevant to those interests.
Why would you want to receive interest-based ads?
Consumers like to receive ads based on interest for many different reasons. Interest-based ads are useful because they are more suited to your specific interests. For example, cat owners may see more ads for cat litter and fewer ads for dog food. Interest-based ads are more likely to help you find new products and services that are actually relevant to you and your interests. In short, receiving interest-based ads can help improve your access to new products, services and features that matter most to you, which in turn can help improve your life and social experiences. Also, we won’t show you the same ads over and over again, because the number of times you see a specific ad based on interest is limited. When you unsubscribe from ads based on interest, you lose all these benefits.
How can you unsubscribe from the newsletter and stop receiving our ads based on interest?
If you are no longer interested in receiving the newsletter, you can unsubscribe by contacting us using the information below a copy received in the email. However, please note that unsubscribing does not mean that you will no longer see our ads online.
Notice about Cookies
What are cookies and how do we use them?
Different types of cookies used by us:
The cookies used by us are based on the International Chamber of Commerce guide to the categories of cookies: Strictly Necessary, Performance, Functionality and Targeted.
“Strictly Necessary” cookies let you browse the website and use essential features such as secure areas, shopping carts and online billing. These cookies do not collect any information about you that can be used for marketing purposes or to remember where you’ve been on the Internet. We use these “Strictly Necessary” cookies to:
- Remember things like information you typed in order forms when you navigate to different pages in one session in a web browser
- Remember the products and services you ordered when you reach the checkout page
Identify you as having logged in to a Bribon website
- Ensure that you connect to the right service on our website when we make any changes to the way the website works.
Cookies we set as “Strictly Necessary” will NOT be used to:
- Collect information that can be used to advertise products or services to you
- Remember your preferences or username in addition to your current visit
“Performance” cookies collect information about how you use our website, such as which pages you visit and if you have any problems with errors. These cookies do not collect any information that can identify you – all information collected is anonymous and is only used to help us improve the way our website works, understand what matters to our users and assess how effective our advertising is. We use “Performance” cookies to:
- Provide statistics on how our website is used
- See how effective our ads are (we don’t use this information to target ads to you when you visit other websites)
- Help us improve the website by evaluating any errors that occur
- Test different designs from our website
Cookies we set as “Performance” will NOT be used to:
- Collect information that can be used to advertise products or services to you on other websites
- Remember your preferences or username in addition to your current visit
- Targeting ads to you on any other website
“Functionality” cookies cookies are used to provide services or to remember settings in order to improve your visit. We use “Functionality” cookies for:
- Remember settings you applied, such as layout, text size, preferences and colors
Remember if we asked you if you want to fill in a survey
Show you how much is logged in to our site
- Sharing information with partners to provide a service on our website. The information shared shall only be used to provide the service, product or function and not for any other purpose.
Cookies set as “Functionality” will NOT be used for
- Targeting ads to you on other websites
“Targeted” cookies are associated with services provided by third parties, such as the “Like” and “Share” buttons. The third party provides these services in exchange for acknowledging that you have visited our website. We use “Targeted” cookies to
- Connecting to social networks such as Facebook that can later use information about your visit to target advertising to you on other websites
- Provide advertising agencies with information about your visit, so that they can present you with advertisements you may be interested in
What are “web beacons” and how do we use them?
Some of our web pages and email updates may contain electronic images called “web beacons”, sometimes known as single pixel GIFs, uninformed GIFs or pixel tags. On websites, these allow us to count the visitors who viewed our pages. In promotional email messages/newsletters, they allow us to count how many subscribers have read them. “Web beacons” allow us to develop statistical information about the activities and features that matter most to our consumers, in order to provide more personalized content. They are not used to access your personal information without your permission.
How can I disable cookies?
If you do not want cookies, you can configure your computer to notify you each time a cookie is being sent, or disable all cookies via your browser (eg Internet Explorer or Firefox). Check your browser’s HELP menu to find out the correct way to change or update your cookies. To find out how to do this in your mobile phone browser, you need to consult your equipment manual.
Please note that restricting cookies may affect the functionality of Bribon’s website.
Where is your information stored and processed?
Personal information collected on our websites and services, or that Anivite S.A. receives from you or third parties, can be stored and processed in our facilities.
The servers and databases where information can be stored may be located outside the country where you accessed this website and in a country that does not have the same privacy laws as your country of residence. The personal information you provide to us may be transmitted abroad, but we will only collect, process and use personal information in accordance with this privacy statement.
How long do we store your information?
We retain and store your personal information only for as long as we have a legitimate business purpose to do so and in accordance with our data retention policies.
If our assets are, in whole or in part, sold or acquired to another party, or in the event of a merger, you grant us the right to transfer the personal information we collect from you.
How do we safeguard your information?
We have implemented administrative, physical and technical safeguards that are designed to protect your information. However, no security measure can be 100% secure and, as such, we recommend that you take additional measures to protect yourself and your information, whether by installing up-to-date antivirus software, closing browsers after use, keeping your credentials and password confidential. login pass and ensuring that you regularly update the software and applications you have downloaded to ensure you have the latest security features enabled on your devices.
Changes to this Privacy Statement
We may update this privacy statement from time to time, so please visit this page regularly to review any possible changes. We will notify you of material changes to this privacy statement by changing the “Last Updated” date [(below)]. Your continued use of our websites following the posting of changes will mean that you have accepted the changed terms.
What should you do if you have questions, want to access, update or delete information, or if you want to unsubscribe from future communications? We take steps to keep your personal information accurate. You can view, correct or update the personal contact information you provide to Anivite S.A.
When our processing of your information is based on your authorization, you may have the right to withdraw your authorization by contacting us by email at email@example.com . Please note that withdrawal of authorization will not affect the legitimacy of our processing of your information based on your authorization prior to withdrawal. Where appropriate, you may also have the right to file a complaint with your local data protection authority. We are determined to resolve any issues associated with our handling of your information and you can contact us at any time with any questions or concerns.
How can you contact us?
You can contact us using the following information:
Anivite – Rational Food for Animals S.A.
National Road 10, km 128
2615-142, Alverca do Ribatejo
Telephone contact:: 21 958 95 21
We are committed to working with you to resolve any complaints you may have regarding this Privacy Statement, or the handling of your personal information. If you have any concerns, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and your communication will be dealt with immediately.
Processing information in the European Union
We only collect and use personal information processed in the European Union when we have a legitimate basis for doing so, as follows:
- When the processing of your personal information is in our legitimate interest: for example, we may use your personal information to improve our products and services, as well as the content of our websites and for administrative purposes as described in this privacy statement.
- If you are a consumer, we will use your personal information to fulfill our obligations under the contract we have entered into with you.
- When we have a legal obligation to do so: for example, to comply with the law or respond to legal process or legitimate requests, including from law enforcement authorities and government agencies.
Authorization: We rely on your authorization to use your personal information for marketing purposes in accordance with applicable law.
How We Respond to Not Tracking Disclosures
We do not support “Do Not Track” browser settings and currently do not participate in any “Do Not Track” systems that would allow us to respond to signals, or other mechanisms on your part, regarding the collection of your personal information.
Update date: April 2021